Oil Change Services in Alexandria, OH
Each time you run your vehicle, roughly 2,000 moving parts are activated to move it. This generates massive amounts of friction and heat. And motor oil is one of the few things that prevent your engine from destroying itself from wear and tear.
Thus, it’s imperative to have regular oil changes. If you fail to do so, you risk damaging your engine and reducing your vehicle’s life. At Enright Automotive, we perform oil changes on Hondas, Acuras, and other Japanese cars and domestic vehicles.
Functions of Motor Oil
Motor oil protects your engine by:
- Minimizing friction. This is the essential function of motor oil, reducing wear and tear in the process.
- Cleaning key engine parts. Most oils are formulated with additives and surfactants that can clean engine parts. They do so by suspending dangerous contaminants to prevent adhering to critical engine components.
- Cooling engine parts. Motor oil absorbs heat and channels it away from vital engine components.
- Creating a seal. Motor oil seals piston rings against the cylinder wall to reduce and prevent contamination.
- Dampening shocks. Motor oil also functions as a cushion that absorbs the blow of mechanical shock.
- Preventing corrosion. Motor oil includes special additives that create a barrier over engine parts and neutralize corrosive products.
- Transferring energy. Because motor oil isn’t compressible, it helps transfer energy.
Benefits of Oil Changes
While regular oil change is necessary for engine maintenance, some drivers still need more awareness of its importance. You are simply cruising towards more expensive repairs if you drive around with dirty oil or low oil levels.
An oil change opens the door to a vast range of benefits, including:
- Prevent expensive repairs
- Protect your engine
- Improve gas mileage
- Improve energy efficiency
- Promote a more eco-friendly engine performance
- Extend the life of your engine
Why Going to a Quick Lube Is a Bad Idea
Oil changes are essential, but don’t hastily run to just any shop to get them done. Like quick lube shops focused on keeping costs low by purchasing cheap fluids and parts. They often hire inexperienced technicians or those who meet the “no experience required” criteria.
At Enright Automotive, we focus on doing the job right the first time. We only use premium-quality oil and parts. In addition, you can be sure a highly-skilled mechanic in Alexandria, OH performs all services and inspections.
Need an Oil Change? Contact Enright Automotive in Alexandria, OH
Your vehicle is one of the most expensive purchases you’ll make in your lifetime. It only makes sense to protect it with the best oil change services in Alexandria, OH. And at Enright Automotive, we fit the bill.
Call us at (614) 604-2806, and complete this online form. Our shop is conveniently located at 7933 Jug St., Alexandria, OH 43001.